The Pinnacle of X-ray Design and Performance.
- The high frequency technology of the Phot-X IIs multi function DC X-ray machine decreases the soft x-ray absorbed to the patient’s tissue.
- The tube voltage, current and exposure time can all be selected according to the patient, which helps to avoid over exposure to radiation.
- Offers a minimum exposure time of 0.01 seconds and is compatible with any type of digital imaging system.
- The pre-programmed timer is selectable for digital systems and two different types of films. A total of 16 film speeds are available.
- The lightweight, compact, easy to hold tube head enables the operator to align the tube accurately each and every time for re-producible high contrast crisp radiographs with excellent image quality. Coupled with a superbly balanced scissor arm which will not allow the machine to drift.
- Selectable kV: 60-70 kV
- Focal Spot: 0.4mm (IEC60336)
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Rated Line Current: 10A at 70kV, 6mA
- Exposure Time: 0.01 - 2.0 Seconds
- Minimum Filtration in useful Beam: 2.0mm Al Equivalent at 70kV
- Selectable mA: 3mA / 6mA